Welcome to our 5/6 classroom where we will be learning, studying, working and playing together throughout the year. We are so glad you are a part of our team.
The holiday season brings stress and joy, darkness and light, music and silence, family and memories, hustle and bustle, and a time to be still. May you find delight in the traditions of Christmas, and may your family be blessed.
5/6 Swimming - Dec. 17
5/6 Field Trip to WW Foundry - Nov 15
Creations in the Clay Room
RRW - Crazy Hats Day
Red Ribbon Week - Crazy Socks Day
Happy Birthday, Mrs. Bryant.
Jogathon 2019 - We have raised over $4,000 for our school.
1st Week of School
Snow days - E-day assignments are due the following day, but will be accepted when completed.
e-mail: click here
Hey, kids! Need something to do?
- Read a lot of books!
- Keep a journal of your ideas or activities, or write a story, or even a book!
- Go to the library or the book store and get a new book.
- If you go on a trip, take pictures and keep a journal so you can share with the rest of us.
- Learn a new sport or activity, or practice an activity you already do.
- Practice the piano or your instrument.
- Learn to take fabulous photos with your phone or camera.
- Help Mom or Dad or Grandma or Grandpa with household jobs or outdoor jobs.
- Entertain your younger brothers or sisters--give Mom and Dad a break.
- Spend some time in the kitchen and learn to cook.
- **Oh, and don't forget to read!!
About me: This will be my 23rd year teaching at Rogers. I grew up in Massachusetts and attended Atlantic Union College and Fitchburg State College, where I earned a B.S. and M.Ed. in Elementary Education. I love kids, reading, teaching and school!
My husband, David, teaches at Walla Walla University. We have two sons: Matthew, a structural engineer, lives and works in Spokane; Jonathan works as a hospital controller in Southern California.
I enjoy walking and bike riding, playing Scrabble, reading all kinds of books, making bread and cookies, and eating chocolate!