Monday Funday, June 1: Outdoor Adventure
"He has shown you, O man, what is good.
And what does the Lord require of you?
But to do justly, to love mercy
and to walk humbly with your God."
RAS Teachers in Training! Feel free to exercise along with them (or just burn some calories in laughter...)
And because some teachers always take things to the next level...
Monday Funday, May 18: What's for breakfast?
RAS kids stepped up! Teachers challenged them to a handjive and they came through!
Monday Funday, May 11: "I'm proud of..."
God has plans for YOU! With love, your RAS Teachers
Monday Funday, May 4: Book Day
Handjive! Send Mrs. Bryant YOUR handjive!
Monday Funday, April 27: Lego Rally
Monday Funday, April 20: Dessert Day!
Monday Funday, April 13: Pet Day!
Happy Easter from RAS!
- From Mrs. McCrery, Mrs. Dybdahl, Mrs. Lofthouse, Mrs. Barnett and Mrs. Bryant
- From Mrs. Castleman, Mrs. Schafer, Mrs. Wessman, Mrs. Browning, and Mr. Lang
- From Mrs. Claridge, Mrs. Veverka, Mrs. Cosaert, Ms. Short, and Mrs. Carpenter
- From Mr. Andersen, Mrs. Thomas, Mrs. Solis, Mrs. Campbell, and Mrs. Anderson
- From Mrs. Gish, Mrs. Busby, Mr. Hogate, Mrs. Duncan, and Mr. Kearbey
Monday Funday, April 6 - Pajama Day!
Planning ahead! Here are the upcoming Monday Fundays!
May 11: I'm proud of...