Rogers Adventist School is a Seventh-day Adventist K-8 learning community located in College Place, Washington, near the town of Walla Walla.
Rogers first opened its doors in 1892 under the name "Walla Walla College Normal Training School." Rogers has operated under six different names over its 115-year history.
Currently, students and teachers are enjoying a relatively new facility. The product of decades of dreams and schemes, the new school is well-designed, up-to-date, safe, and comfortable. Fifty-three thousand square feet of learning! Music rooms, gymnasium, dining commons, two computer labs, full library, counseling center, alternative learning center, and 15 classrooms set the stage for student growth.
With the 2004 move to new land and a new facility, Rogers is now independent of Walla Walla University (Their name changed, too.) However, we are still actively involved in hosting student teachers and sharing our "front line" wisdom with WWU.